Tuesday, May 12, 2009

how people propose over internet

will u be my frinedship with me? plz?????? (ya sure)
 
im all alone and in need of frinedship and friends. (ill gladly be ur friend if only you wud improve ur english)
 
helelo i want friesship with u. (that reminds me of kkkkkiran)
 
i want to be closed friend with u. (when were we open?)
 
i want 2 b frands with you. (yup frands)
 
i want to be close friendship with u. (then be. cuz im closed for you)
 
please reply me to me weather we r frinds or not? (then you reply to urself dear me to me)
 
behtarin....love...... can v b plas? (r we gonna fix a car? or screw some nuts?)
 
itne mast mails kahaan se laati ho love? can there be friends between us?and if frinedship is accepted. then.....
okkkk thunks. thunk u so muck that u become my freind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................do u have an a a/c in orkat?????????
if u have plz sand me u r link.
(notice the space between u and r. it completely changes the meaning of the sentence. the sentence now becomes "if u have plz sand me you are link")
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment